Lucid4 Release Notes
- Added support for numerics and text scores to specimen scoring
- Added support for numeric score merging to the player output
- Added support for numeric and text merging from specimens to natural language output
- Fixed bug on merging some numeric scores
- Fixed bug with media ordering not being preserved across saves
- Fixed bug with undo/redo losing some child node scores
- Fixed other minor interface bugs and missing language resources
- Fixed occasional bug related to file locking when saving to network drives
- Fixed bug with csv import creating states as features
- Improved handling of character encoding in file imports
- Multiple improvements to multi-cell scoring under spreadsheet scoring, check the help for more information
- Fixed bug when closing the numeric scoring dialog on first run
- Fixed bug in the import of LIF3 keys from older versions of Lucid.
- Fixed bug in the import of LIF3 keys which contained duplicate items or item ids.
- Fixed bug where file extension filters in file chooser dialogs were sometimes case sensitive, e.g. attaching media files.
- Fixed bug relating to the undo/redo of add parent item operations, where the child items were sometimes lost in the process.
- Fixed bug preventing keys from being opened via file association on Windows.
- Fixed the macOS installer to be runnable using the platform 1.8 JRE launcher, Lucid still requires minimum of Java 11.